Saturday 27 August 2011

A BEAUTIFUL RETRO DIVA FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

Well this is a busy time of the year for Birthdays in my family, and with 2 of my daughters having Birthday's within a week, i had to come up with something to suit each of them.
I had decided that i should make my eldest Daughter a card using this beautiful retro 1930's Diva stamp.I cannot for the life of me remember who it's by, but i recall getting it from a craft show last year.
I have used my Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils for this one.
Its quite a large stamp so it was a bit of a challenge especially with all that flesh.
I will add more photo's as i complete this card.
just finished and added the photo's.
i darkened down the Image and added flowers and a darker surrounding.


Well i think i have finished doing what i had planned for this beautiful image, I hope you enjoy what you see.






3 comments:

  1. fab drawing.

    i got my order from you today and i didn't realise you had a website... i've just ordered quite a few more items from you also.

    thanks and keep up the great work. flourishes!

    i'm dogtrojan on ebay :-)

    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! this is gorgeous. what talent you have!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous! love the image. Great JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete