Monday 13 June 2011

Woman's Weekly Magazine article

I am pleased to announce that Woman's Weekly magazine will be doing an article on Paper doilies in next months magazine July
the article is called "Take a Doily"
I am thrilled that i was asked to provide the Doilies for the feature, and to have my Website listed as the supplier.
It's nice to know that people are trying to revive the Paper lace Doily, after all they are so versatile.
Emily the Assistant Home Editor did a beautiful creation and display which you can see in the Magazine out on the 14th dated the 19th JULY.
So pop along to your  local newsagent and grab your Copy.
Hugs
Helena

1 comment:

  1. and I saw the article here in Australia !! and am now a very happy customer. Great inspiration for a whole new side of my cards. Thanks Helena. Dianne from Oz :)

    ReplyDelete