Friday 10 June 2011

Elisabeth Bell Easel board card

Good morning everyone!
Today i would like to share a new creation of mine.
Its an Elisabeth Bell Shabby chic Easel board card.
Elisabeth has been kind enough to give me her blessing and made some very complimentary comments about my creation.
I have used Elizabeth's Sublime stamp and coloured her with Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils, my favourite combination.
I used a die cut Easel and coloured it with distress inks, crackle paint and added a touch of iridescent medium.
I did the same with the layered backing.
The card is removable so the Easel can be used for other things.
Wouldn't this make a lovely gift card for any occasion??




 I also added some Iridescent medium to the flowers and put pearls on the Butterfly.
Sorry the light is dreadful this morning so the photo's are a bit poo!, a gloomy day in store i think.
This card will be listed for sale later on my eBay store
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment