Wednesday 15 June 2011

Doily Tilda

Today i thought i would show you a little Creation using yet another of my pretty Doilies.
I just thought this was really sweet and so very simple.
I coloured and cut out Tilda with a hanging star from last years Merry little Christmas collection.
added some stickles to her wings (you can never have too much Bling!)
and using 2 of my Tudor Rose Doilies and a little stickles made her dress and just addred a little Wreath carm and a bow.
Yes it was that simple.
She can be put on a card, free standing on a shelf or mantle, or add a ribbon to the top and hang her on your tree, either way she would look lovely and sparkly.
Do excuse her left cheek, i put a little too much rouge on and couldn't get it off......another of my all too often senior moments.
 Tilda laying flat
 Tilda free standing
Tilda close up
I will be doing a few more Doily dabbles over the coming week.
Hugs for now x

3 comments: